Search This Blog

Monday, January 26, 2015

Crazy Pants Friday #5: Crazy Lazy Pants!

Welcome to a little tradition I like to call Crazy Pants Friday. Every Friday I give up regular jeans for a crazier alternative.

It's been quite a while since I have been able to share CPF with you guys. The last couple weeks I haven't been working so I decided to wear my lazy pants. 

These pants are great. They are super comfy and have pockets. Also, confession, these pants have an elastic waist band. 

I picked my lazy pants up at a second hand store so they are already super soft. On top of that they didn't cost me much at all!!

Because there are so many colors, I can pretty much wear whatever shirt I want! This time I chose to wear a plain peachish t shirt. It was a super comfy and cute outfit. 

A little icing on the cake for this outfit, I wore my             favorite boots. You guys have seen me wear these boots with many outfits. It's because they can go with like anything. If I can find a pair of boots like them with a heel, I'd be set forever lol. 

Sometimes I just need a lazy day and there's nothing wrong with that. Part of loving and taking care of yourself is having a lazy day once in a while. When you guys are feeling lazy what do you wear? I'd love to hear from you in the comments below. 



Remember to Shine Bright and Beautiful because you are Beautiful!!



P.S. Check out my Facebook page and Google + page for updates and random pictures! Also you can check out OBT and I playing games together on his YouTube channel 
http://youtube.com/user/magicmerliny

No comments:

Post a Comment