Search This Blog

Monday, April 20, 2015

Open Note To You

Hey guys. I know I haven't posted in a really long time. It's been really crazy lately, but tonight I remembered that this blog is not about me at all. Crazy outfits, happy colors, beautiful people are all just parts of this blog. The real reason I am blogging is you. I want to be able to encourage you and help you. Whether I know you personally or not, my goal is to help you smile and know that you are valuable. This post is different than usual. It's an open note to all of you who need some encouragement. Tonight, it's especially for my Shorty,

My Open Note To You

Dear Shorty, Struggling student, and all you who need some encouragement,
I want you to know how much you mean to me. I may be just one person, but I am one person who will notice if you are gone or depressed or struggling. I know your nights are late and filled with unfinished tasks, whether it's homework, essays, laundry, cleaning, a job, whatever it is. These late nights make it easy for thoughts to come and flood your brain. You know the thoughts I'm talking about. The ones that plague you. The nagging negative ones that just beat you down bit by bit. They're why I'm writing this to you tonight. It's easy to let these thoughts overwhelm you. 'I'm not good enough.' 'Why did he (or she) leave?' 'What am I doing here?' 'Why try?" I want you to banish all these thoughts. Please know that even if a part of your support system is gone and it feels like the world has given up on you, there is still hope. There is always hope. You are a strong, beautiful lady (Yes guys you are beautiful too ;)) Look at everything you have accomplished. Look at all the troubles you have overcome. Regardless of what you are dealing with now. You have already overcome so much. Each day feels like a burden, but each day is just one day. Tomorrow is always a new day. It is what you make of it. Believe in yourself. I know it's kinda cheesy, but the point stands. If you can't, I will. I have always believed in you since day one. The shyish bubbly girl on the bus has blossomed into a beautiful independent woman. I'm excited to see what the future has for you. You just have to get through one more night at a time. I wish I were sitting right next to you tonight. Giving you hugs, making cookies (or just eating the dough lol) making a mess and having fun. So tonight I will settle for second best, hugs and cookies and kitties. All that the Internet can offer. I send you my words. My heart. My encouragement. Tonight you are not alone. Tonight I am here. Tonight let's finish this one task and tomorrow the sun will be out. My wish for you is to enjoy the sun and the breeze and the clouds. Enjoy the flowers and grass. Even enjoy the annoying roommate. They're always there for you. Be encouraged knowing that someone is thinking of you. Sometimes it's a family member, friend, peer, coworker, professor. Tonight it's me. You are in my heart and I wish for you to know how important you are to me. You are important to yourself. Just think, you couldn't have gotten as far as you are without, well, you.
Say Good bye to yesterday. Say Hello to tomorrow. Another day, another smile, awaits you.
You always have been and always will be beautiful.

Shine Bright and Beautiful.

P.S. For an instant smile, type 'kitten hugs' into Google. Enjoy the images. ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment