Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Black Dress & Purple Necklace Adventures

Wow. Watching my page views tick up this past day has been exhilarating. You guys are awesome! I look forward to lots of fun times with you.


Today I tried a tamer (for me) outfit. A black tank top dress with a poofy skirt. It's super comfy. Confession: I actually 'inherited' this dress from my sister. (Love Ya, Missy!!) The dress is cutesy all by itself, but today I chose to wear my new purple necklace. I got it on a shopping trip this last weekend in Reno when we visited my boyfriend's mom. Which by the way, I had an awesome time. Anyways, my favorite part is my boots. Black ankle boots with gold buckles. I like to pretend I'm punk when I'm wearing them.

I've had so much fun today. Mostly dancing around the living room to loud music. Always fun and a great stress reliever ;) Also I have some photographic evidence of me actually going into public wearing this outfit. In the past, people haven't believed me when I say I actually wear craziness outside of my home. Shopping was a lot of fun today. I even got some interesting looks from other shoppers today. They're reactions were perfect.

Anyways, I hope you guys have an awesome day. Never be afraid to wear stuff that makes you happy even if it's not fashionable. Being happy and comfortable with your body are the most important things.

Have a Happy Colors Day!



P.S. Leave questions and comments. I'd love to hear from you guys. Suggestions, pictures, anything you'd like to see show up in this blog. Please keep it clean and positive.

P.P.S. I'm almost done I promise. Just too excited. Anyways, I have more pictures from today. They will be posted on my Google+ account. (Hint hint ;D)

No comments:

Post a Comment