Search This Blog

Friday, August 15, 2014

Crazy Pants Friday #3: Lava Pants

Welcome to a little tradition I like to call Crazy Pants Friday. Every Friday I give up regular jeans for a crazier alternative.

LAVA PANTS!! Enough said, lol.

Today has been a crappy day, but I cheered immediately up when I wore these pants after work. The first words out of my boyfriend's mouth were "Well, hey there, sexy!" Haha totally worth it!

We totally had a debate of whether to call these fire or lava pants. I chose lava because it's such a cool fun word. It has to go with cool fun pants. 

Anyways, I bought these pants almost a year ago at a second hand store (Yay second hand stores!) in Reno. This was our first trip together to visit his mom. I wanted to seem normal when we went shopping, but I just couldn't help myself.
I love wearing these pants with a plain or sparkly black shirt and heels. I have the best heels to wear with these pants. Sadly, they are in storage (#movingissues). The black heels I'm wearing do the job just fine though.


What would you guys pair with these pants? Have any ideas where I should wear them to? Please leave questions and comments below. I love hearing from you. 




As always,
Have a Happy Color Day and an Awesome Weekend!


 P.S. For all you guys having a crappy day, here's a bear hug from me to you.



4 comments:

  1. Yay for bear hugs! Know we both needed that today! Can I just say those pants are awesome?! Seriously. Haha and anything that gets a reaction like that from my bf is def a winner too ;) Hehe this post helped cheer me up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Bethanny! I'm glad this post cheered you up too :)

      Delete
  2. SO glad you didn't resist the lava pants. Being normal is overrated. We all love you just the way you are! ... from the mom you didn't need to worry about impressing. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) That means a lot to me. I'm glad I didn't resist these pants either. They're too much fun.

      Delete